Q: What is your return policy?
A: Wewant you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you aren’t, please contact us within 30 days of purchase so that we may issue a refund to your credit card. If you purchased our products through a retail location or any other website, please contact that retailer for their return policy. Zagórska does not refund orders for packages that are lost or stolen.
Many times a return can be avoided by trying one of the following:
- You may be using too much product. Our products have high levels of active ingredients, and are probably much more concentrated than what you are used to, so we always advise using less than what you think of as normal. Especially if you have sensitive skin, overuse can result in redness, irritation, or sometimes even breakouts. Using less will usually remedy this.
- If you're not already, use our Cellular Toning Mist before applying serum or moisturizer. This mist of moisture will help you use less product by allowing it to glide on in a thinner layer, and to penetrate deeper.
- If you have known skin sensitivities or are allergic to certain ingredients, please carefully read the ingredients list before purchasing.
Help us issue your refund promptly:
- Did you purchase directly fromzagorska.com? If you purchased our products through a retail location or any other website, please contact that retailer for their return policy.
- Should you decide to return a product for a refund or exchange, please email email@example.com to open a request.
- Products must be returned within 45 days of order date.
- When returning a product to us, please include a copy of your receipt (or include your name, email address, phone number).
- We cannot accept returns on products with less than 50% original contents.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. All returns subject to a 20% return fee.
Returns can be accepted via US Postal Service only. For your protection, insurance is recommended.
Zagorska Hemp Body & Beauty
PO Box 3441
Ashland, OR 97520
Sales are final for products purchased during a 2 FOR 1, BOGO, or BOGO50% sale.
Q: How do I choose the right skin care products for my skin type?
A: Knowing your skin type is the most important factor when choosing products, although all types benefit from full spectrum CBD, antioxidants, and skin replenishing ingredients found in Zagorska products. Always order a smaller or sample size first to do a patch test on your skin.
For oily skin: Choose products with a light fluid or gel-like texture containing alpha hydroxy acids (glycolic acid or salicylic acid) or extracts of aspen or willow bark to control excess sebum. Hyaluronic acid and glycerin will keep skin hydrated without heavy oils, while niacinamide (Vitamin B3) controls oil while also hydrating the skin and evening out skin tone. Bentonite, kaolin, charcoal and silica help absorb excess oil and grime, and reduce shine. If your skin is acne-prone, retinol speeds up cell turnover to help decrease the appearance of clogged pores.
For dry skin: It’s a two step process to combat dry skin involving hydrating first, then locking in moisture. Humectants such as glycerin and hyaluronic acid hydrate the skin, while your moisturizing products should have a rich, velvety texture containing oils and butters such as shea butter and avocado oil, fatty alcohols such as cetyl and stearyl alcohols, and forms of lactic acid including calcium stearoyl lactylate or sodium stearoyl lactylate. Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) increases ceramides and fatty acids in the skin to improve moisture retention, as well.
For sensitive skin: Look for products containing skin soothing ingredients such as CBD/hemp extract, aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), beta glucan, allantoin, licorice extract, green tea and other tea extracts, and shea butter, jojoba, and sunflower oils. It’s always a good idea to order a sample size to do a patch test before investing in full size products, especially for those with sensitive or reactive skin.
Q: Can I purchase a gift certificate?
A: Yes, gift certificates are available for purchase here:https://www.zagorska.com/giftcertificates.php
Q: Are Zagorska products cruelty free?
A: As part of our commitment to sustainability, we never test on animals, and are cruelty-free.
Q: Does your mermaid logo have any significance?
A: Yes! The Zagórska mermaid is based on the iconic Syrenka, the Mermaid of Warsaw. My husband is from Poland, and in fact most of his family still lives there. When we honeymooned in Poland, I was captivated by the statues and images of this strong, protective, and beautiful creature depicted throughout the capital city, and she became my inspiration.
Read the folktales and history of Syrenka here:https://www.inyourpocket.com/warsaw/the-story-of-syrenka-the-warsaw-mermaid_71466f
Q: Where do you ship to?
A: Zagórska ships within the United States at this time.